Sophie Laura's Healthy Hot Chocolate
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 10 g (⅓ ounce) cacao butter
- 10 g (⅓ ounce) grass-fed butter - or - organic heavy cream - or - MCT oil (100% c8, caprylic acid)
- 1 pinch pink himalayan salt
- 2-5 drops keto sweetener ie. vanilla Lakanto Monkfruit drops or liquid stevia for sweetness
- 1 scoop collagen protein
OPTIONAL FLAVOR ENHANCERS:
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1/2 - 1 tsp high-quality edible orange oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 - 2 drops high-quality edible peppermint oil
Using a high-speed blender like Nutri Ninja, add all ingredients to the container with 1 cup of boiled water along with any natural "flavor enhancing" ingredients.
Blend for at least 20 seconds to create a creamy, frothy hot chocolate - delicious!
NOTE: If you'd like to have a serving of protein with this drink, add in a scoop of collagen protein in your last 10 seconds of blending (macros: you will need to add this on top of the macros outlined below).