Sophie Laura's Healthy Hot Chocolate
- 1 tbsp cacao powder or 20g of 100% cacao chocolate
- 15 g cacao butter
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter - or - organic heavy cream - or - MCT oil (100% c8, caprylic acid)
- 1 pinch pink himalayan salt
OPTIONAL FLAVOR ENHANCERS:
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1/2 - 1 tsp high-quality orange oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 - 2 drops edible peppermint extract or oil
- 2 drops liquid stevia (flavored ones are nice also!) for sweetness
- 1 tbsp collagen protein
Using a high-speed blender like Nutri Ninja, add all ingredients to the container with 1 cup of boiled water along with any natural "flavor enhancing" ingredients.
Blend for at least 20 seconds to create a creamy, frothy hot chocolate - delicious!
NOTE: If you'd like to have a serving of protein with this drink, add in a scoop of collagen protein in your last 10 seconds of blending (macros: you will need to add this on top of the macros outlined below).
per serving: total carbs 3g | protein 3g | fat 34g | kcals 330