For a one-pot no fuss comforting chicken curry, look no further! Mixing Indian spices and flavours of coconut this creamy, rich, warm and satisfying dish is a real treat for the tastebuds and the belly.
Enjoy! Full-fat love from the Easy Keto Kitchen xo
Crock Pot Chicken Curry
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs with skin chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup (230 ml) full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup (170 ml) bone broth
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp pink himalayan salt
- fresh coriander to garnish
Add the coconut oil to your crockpot to heat, once melted add in the Garam Masala and cumin seeds, let them crackle slightly and fragrance the pot.
Add the tomato paste, coconut milk, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Mix it altogether.
Add in the chicken pieces, onion and broth. Mix together, cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 7 hours.
Best served with our Cauliflower Mushroom Rice recipe or buttery green vegetables.
per serving: total carbs 7g | protein 30g | fat 32g