- 2 eggs large
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- pinch sea salt
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- 4 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter for extra fats
- Lakanto Maple Syrup
Add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, pumpkin purée, erythritol, spices and salt to a blender and blend to combine
Add in the almond flour and baking powder, blend to combine
Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a medium-sized, non-stick frying pan, add 2 tbsp of the pancake mixture to the pan.
Cook for 2 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then flip the pancake gently and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. Repeat for all 8 pancakes, using 1 tsp of ghee for every 2 pancakes.
- Be careful with the pancake, not to flip it before it's ready as it will fall a part and you will be very sad.
- For additional fats I top the pancakes with chunks of butter - delicious!
- For a little sweet treat, try Lakanto Maple Syrup drizzled over the top
per pancake: total carbs 3g | protein 3g | fat 8g