- 120 g (4 oz) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp dried wakame seaweed shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line your baking sheet with baking paper.
In a small bowl, mix together the cheese, garlic and onion powder thoroughly.
Place 1 tbsp of the mixture onto the baking paper, separating each mound by about 2 inches from each other. Slightly flatten the top of each mound.
In another bowl, combine the seeds and the seaweed. Sprinkle on top of each mound of cheese.
Pop into the oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until the edges of the crisps are golden brown. Keep an eye on them as they burn easily.
Once cooled you can enjoy!
per serving: total carbs 1.6g | protein 5.7g | fat 4.4g