Drinks & SmoothiesRecipes
Sophie Laura’s Fat-Filled Chai Latte
When using the caffeine-free Rooibos tea this makes a delicious and settling night time drink or a yummy afternoon Winter warmer. Brew a batch and store in your fridge, heating and blending before drinking.
Enjoy! Full-fat Love from our Easy Keto Kitchen xo
Fat-Filled Chai Latte
- 3 bags black tea - or - rooibos tea, caffeine-free organic
- 2 cups filtered water boiled
- 400 ml (2 cup) full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp MCT oil 100% c8
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger or fresh for extra kick
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- 1 clove star anise
- 1 whole clove
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- (optional) 2 drops liquid stevia glycerite sweeten to your taste
Allow the tea to brew for a few minutes by combining the tea bags with the hot water in a small saucepan. Then add the rest of the ingredients into the saucepan over a medium heat until it reaches a light boil.
Strain the tea into a pourable jug for storage (if not using all at once). Pour a cup full into your Nutri Ninja flask and blend for 15 seconds until frothy. Pour & enjoy!
per serving: total carbs 2.5g | protein 0.2g | fat 26.7g